Chapter 12 - Rather than encouraging someone let's just drag them

== Shopping district ==

Kasumi : Band is fun, Band is fun, Band is fun...Nghhhh~~...

Arisa : Kasumi, Your voice.

Kasumi : I can't wait anymore! I want to hurry up and do the Live so that I could get the answer that I'm looking for~.

Rimi : Matching our sound with everyone is really fun. It seems that everyone is also having fun in today's practice.

Kasumi : I want to express this feeling, I want to encourage everyone....But...I don't know how~~~ I don't understand anything at all. What should I do to encourage someone?

Saaya : ...For me, the reason I'm doing band once more is because of everyone's encouragement.

Tae : Me too. Everyone help me so that I could stand here today, even before this everyone help me so that I could do a band together with Lay.

Arisa : Every time we encounter a problem, we always resolve it ourselves, but this time, we need to become a pillar of support for a lot of peoples.

Rimi : Everyone has different circumstances, and different thoughts toward band after all ...hmm...

Arisa : We must do a performance while considering the circumstance that all the people who watch us have, is that even possible?

Saaya : Well, let's think about the concept first?

Saaya : There is a lot going on right now, and it makes us confused. Let's think about what should we do first.

Saaya : Encouraging someone is a pretty big concept, but let's think about what the five of us can do...

Rimi : For the first Live the concept is [Sharing smile to everyone], right.

Kasumi : As expected, I want to show everyone that band is fun and encourage everyone who wants to do band!

Kasumi : ...But, no matter how many times I think about it, I still doesn't know how~.

Arisa : I've been thinking about this, but Kasumi...

Kasumi : Eh, What!?

Arisa : Isn't it impossible for you to do something like encouraging someone?

Kasumi : Arisa~! You're mean---!

Arisa : No, I mean, Kasumi, rather than encouraging someone you always just drag them.

Kasumi : Drag them...?

Arisa : I mean, you're always being pushy! You never care about the circumstance that someone have...

Kasumi : Uuu...

Arisa : You enter my warehouse without my consent and then decided to form a band without my consent, and a lot more....!

Arisa : B- But because Kasumi did that, Popipa is born and also... I could stand here right now.

Saaya : You're right, we're always being drag along by Kasumi's pushiness.

Kasumi : Eh, That's not praise, isn't it!?

Tae : We're praising you, you know. Kasumi, rather than standing on our side and push our back gently you just face us head-on and then drag us forcefully to show us the way, because of that I'm really thankful to you.

Rimi : Yes. That's one thing that I like about Kasumi-chan.

Arisa : W- well it's like that. That's why Kasumi, it's impossible for you to encourage someone, don't you think?

Saaya : [Rather than encouraging someone let's just drag them!]. Fufu, What about that?

Saaya : Not following the textbook... that's probably the best method for Kasumi....no, for us.

Kasumi : The best method for us...

Arisa : That's the best method for you Kasumi. Don't think about anything. Just do what you usually do!

Saaya : You're trying to cheer Kasumi up, aren't you.

Arisa : Just shut up!

Kasumi : I see... Yes! I understand!!

Kasumi : [Band is fun]. If I can't express this, then I just need to keep on pushing that feeling to them.

Kasumi : Just do what I usually do and do it with a bang!

Tae : Correct!

Rimi : Kasumi-chan, let's do our best together!

Kasumi : Everyone, thank you! It's just like what Arisa said, as expected, it's better for me to not think about anything. Ehehe...

Tae : Kasumi who doesn't think is the best Kasumi!

Saaya : Is that, A praise...?

Kasumi : Yoooshhhh, I'll do my best~~! I won't encourage them, I'll just drag them! Ey, Ey, Ooohh--!!


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular Posts

Chapter 5 - Flowers connected by music (Latter half)

Chapter 1 - Combining our dazzling sound (Latter half)

Chapter 2 - Our answer