Chapter 11 - As I thought, Band is...

== Break time ==

== CiRCLE - Lobby ==


Kokoro : Nghhh~~~!! As expected, performing together with everyone is really fun!

Hagumi : That's right!! Hagumi also finally able to do the part that Hagumi bad at!

Kanon : Hagumi-chan, you make a really happy face when performing. It makes me really happy too.

Hagumi : Ehh! Hagumi makes that kind of face? Ehehe--, I see~.

Kanon : It feels really fulfilling when you finally able to do something that you're bad at. I also experience something like that before, and now the part that I bad at become the part that I like the most.

Kokoro : That's amazing! It's better if you have a lot of things that you like! Let's keep on increasing the things that we liked from now on too.

Lisa : Ohh, Is Hello happy having a break too? Good work--.

Kaoru : Lisa, Good work. Roselia too, you all have a fleeting expression on your face.

Lisa : Ahaha, Fleeting expression? Hmmm, did you mean that everyone look fired up? Thank you!

Misaki : Lisa-san, you know how to handle Kaoru-san really well...

Ako : Rinrin~! Ako didn't do well today--!

Rinko : Good work... but, you already learn how to do that part... before this, right...

Ako : Uuu... Ako must do her best to do it more coolly next time!

Rinko : I can... accompany you if you want to practice anytime you want... Ako-chan.

Moca : Ooo, Aya-san~. Good work--.

Aya : Good work! We're practicing how to perform [Y.O.L.O ! ! ! ! !] earlier, you know.

Moca : Ooo--. Is that so~. How did it go--? Did it go well?

Hina : Of course! I played it 'Moca♪'-ly.

Ran : Hina-san, I don't understand anything you said...

Maya : Ahaha. But, it seems that we are finally able to finalize our own version of [Y.O.L.O ! ! ! ! !] !

Tomoe : Please show it to use next time. We might be able to learn something from that.

Chisato : Please by all means. It could become a great stimulation for both of us.

Yukina : Mitake-san, good work.

Ran : Oh, Good work... what is it?

Yukina : Is it really weird for me to talk to you?

Ran : It's not like that. I just thought that you want to say something.

Yukina : I want to hear your opinion. It's about the lyrics that I wrote.

Ran : Eh, Me? Well, I don't mind though...

Saaya : Everyone seems to be having fun.

Kasumi : Hmm--...

Arisa : What's wrong?

Kasumi : As expected, Band is fun.

Tae : Yes, It's fun. I can definitely confirm it.

Rimi : But, a performance that could encourage someone... I don't how should we perform to be able to do that.

Kasumi : You're right~...

Arisa : So you know the source of the problem, it seems that you're not that stupid.

Kasumi : Arisa~!

Maya : Toyama-san, good work!

Kasumi : Maya-san! Good work!

Maya : Right now, Me and Chisato-san are talking about what should we do for the main event, but we can't think of anything... what do you think?

Chisato : Our Mini Live is quite successful. But we haven't completed our main goal.

Maya : Obviously we need to practice more and improve our performance, but I don't think that's the main problem.

Kasumi : Maya-san, Chisato-senpai... Thank you very much.

Chisato : It's not only us. I'm sure that everyone here is also thinking that we need to do something.

Kasumi : I'm at loss on what to do. I know that band is fun, but...

Chisato : Fun, huh...

Kasumi : You don't feel like that, Chisato-senpai?

Chisato : Certainly, I don't feel like that at the beginning. But right now I'm having fun and I really cherished my band.

Maya : We don't have time to think about that at the beginning... there a lot of hardship after all.

Chisato : Being in band doesn't mean everything is going to be fun, there are also hardships. That's why, even if someone said that doing band is not fun, I don't think she's wrong.

Kasumi : But... I want to show her that doing band is fun....!

Kasumi : There are definitely some ways to do that! Definitely...!

Maya : Toyama-san...



Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular Posts

Chapter 5 - Flowers connected by music (Latter half)

Chapter 1 - Combining our dazzling sound (Latter half)

Chapter 2 - Our answer