Chapter 1 - Combining our dazzling sound (Latter half)

== Studio ==


Marina : Have everyone come back? Then, shall we continue the interview?

Kasumi : Yes--! We're ready~!

Marina : Then, the next question is... Ah, This one, let's see---

Marina : [I am thinking about starting a band, but can you tell me what kind of fun experience did you have when doing a band or when doing a Live?]... What do you think about this?

Kasumi : Fun experience, huh~? I have experienced so many fun things I don't know where to start~!

Rimi : Right. There are so many, I don't know which one should we tell them.

Arisa : You don't need to think too much about it, right. Just tell them how you felt when we started doing band for the very first time.

Kasumi : Then, you tell them Arisa!

Arisa : M- Me!?

Arisa : W- well, For me~... as expected... I feel really happy when I get a lot of friends...maybe?

Saaya : Eh... Today... Arisa is being really honest, don't you think...?

Arisa : D- did you have any problem with that!? Rather, if we don't answer this question honestly, then there will be no meaning, right!

Marina : Fufufu, thank you, Arisa-chan. Everyone too, don't be embarrassed and answer honestly, okay!

Tae : Then, can I answer too?

Marina : Of course! I want to know Tae-chan answer~.

Tae : My answer might sound just like Arisa, but I felt really happy when my sound and everyone sound combined together, I think? You can only do that when you're in a band.

Kasumi : Yes, I agreed with that, Otae! The feeling that we felt when our sound combined together is the best~.

Saaya : Me too, you know that I quit a band once before, right? That's why I felt really thankful that I could felt that happiness once again.

Rimi : I sometimes played together with my Onee-chan, but when doing band, there a lot of different sounds overlapping together, so it feels kinda different. 

Tae : All of our sounds are mixing together, and I feel like my sound is also having fun.

Kasumi : Waa, Otae, You say something good! I also felt that!!

Marina : As expected, only Tae-chan could say something like that~. I guess I will make your answer as the headline.

Rimi : Ah! Also, during Live, our sound and the sound of the audience who cheers for us is also mixing together, I feel really happy when that happens.

Kasumi : That right! I also want to say that just now!

Arisa : Kasumi, you only agreeing to our answer since before.

Kasumi : But, I felt that way too, so it can't be helped~.

Arisa : Say it using your own word, Kasumi. There are many peoples who want to hear your answer.

Tae : And Arisa is the one who wants to hear it the most, right.

Arisa : Shut up!

Kasumi : My own words, huh~... Ummm, let’s see...

Kasumi : I felt like the feeling that I felt during a Live is something that I couldn't find no matter where I search, that feeling is something that I could only feel at that moment.

Kasumi : Spending time together in the same place with the persons that you love is the best feeling!!

Marina : That feeling is something that you could only feel at that moment, huh. Fufufu, what a Popipa-like answer

Arisa:  R- Rather... If that's your answer, why didn't you say it from the start...

Kasumi : It's something that I just thought about now~.

Rimi : As expected Kasumi-chan. You really are great.

Marina : Thank you very much everyone~. Actually, there are still many questions left, but let leave it at that---

Kasumi : Ehh~, It's already over~. I still want to talk about a lot of things~.

Marina : Don't worry. I still have something that I want to ask everyone. Umm, Where did I put the video camera... Ah, here it is.

Arisa : Eh...? Camera?

Marina : You see, there are really a lot of peoples who want to start doing band and learning music, so I want you, as their senpai, to send them some kind of message or something.

Arisa : A message...huh? You want us to say it while facing that camera...?

Marina : Just a short message is fine, can I ask you to do this?

Tae : Then, I'll go first.

Arisa : Seriously Otae!? Are you really seriously going to do it!?

Tae : Yes, I'm serious? I just have to say it while facing the camera, right?

Marina : Thank you, Tae-chan. Then, I’ll start the recording~

---

Marina : Then, please.

Tae : Umm, To everyone who wants to start doing band and learning music.

Tae : Learning guitar chord is really hard, but you absolutely mustn't give up, if you give up, then everything will become a waste.

Saaya : There might also be times where you get into an argument with your band member, when that happens, I want you to talk it properly and just tell them your thought.

Saaya : You can understand each other if you do that.

Rimi : Also, please learn a lot of things from peoples around you, and do a lot of new things.

Rimi : And also, I'll be really happy if we can stand on the same stage together one day!

Arisa : Well from me is...probably about that? You see, when you started doing band, your daily lives also become more fun...all the things that you do even if it's unrelated to music become 100x more fun...

Kasumi : Since I started doing band, the things that I love are kept on increasing!! Every moment that I felt is really Kirakira dokidoki, and I want to treasure each of that moment!

Kasumi : That's why everyone too, do your best~~~~!!!

Kasumi : Alright then everyone! Let’s end it with the usual! 1,2!

Everyone : Popipa! Pipopa! Popipapapipopa~~~!!



Comments

Popular Posts

Chapter 5 - Flowers connected by music (Latter half)

Chapter 2 - Our answer