Chapter 4 - Let's bouldering!

== CiRCLE - Cafeteria ==


Moca : With that said, these two will help us for today~

Chisato : Good afternoon. 

Aya : I’ve already heard the story from Moca-chan! Let’s finds a wonderful hobby together!

Saaya : Chisato-senpai, Aya-senpai! Thank you very much!

Chisato : Everyone brings their change of clothes, right?

Yukina : Yes. I bring it with me, just like you told us.

Saaya : If we need a change of clothes... then that's mean we're going to do a sport for today?

Chisato : Yes. I want to introduce bouldering to you.

Yukina : Bouldering?

Moca : ...It's the one where we climb a wall, right?

Aya : Actually, today will be my first time doing bouldering! If I'm not wrong, the one who introduces bouldering to you is one of our instructors, right, Chisato-chan?

Chisato : Yes. Doing bouldering build up your stamina, train your sense of balance, and also train your decision-making skill, so it's good for exercising.

Chisato : Also, when you reach the top, the sense of accomplishment that you get makes you want to try it again.

Chisato : If there's a wall that you can't climb today, then you only need to do your best to climb it tomorrow. You became aware of how much strength and effort you put on climbing those walls.

Moca : I see~. Certainly, that could become a habit...?

Saaya : Yes, I want to try it!

Chisato : I’m glad to hear that. Then, let's get going immediately.

Aya : Yes! Fufu, I’m so excited~


== Bouldering Gym ==


Aya : It's...it's really tiring~!

Aya : Ugh... It’s harder than I expected... I lost all the strength in my arm as soon as I started climbing... On top of that, I can't even reach the top~!

Chisato : Fufu, Welcome back, Aya-chan. You fall splendidly.

Aya : Geez--, You're a bully, Chisato-chan~!

Yukina : Certainly, it's harder than I imagined. But because of that, it's good for training.

Moca : Right~. If I can surpass this, I feel like I could do a Live for so many hours without feeling tired.

Yukina : ...! You're right... it could also increase the power of my voice.

Saaya : This is my first time doing bouldering, but it's quite fun!

Saaya : I've also taken so many photos of everyone.

Chisato : Ara. I want to see it. I want to see the photo of Aya-chan when she falls, I bet it's funny.

Aya : T-That’s not true~!

Saaya : Ahaha!

Moca : Oh, Saaya! What do you think about bouldering~?

Saaya : Yes! I like doing physical exercise like this, so this probably fits me~.

Saaya : But the problem is, I don't know if I can keep doing this forever.

Chisato : That... might be true.

Moca : Ah~, I see~

Yukina : You need to go to the gym whenever you want to do it and it's not that cheap.

Saaya : You're right. To be honest, I don't really have that much pocket money... But I don't mind doing this again once in a while.

Chisato : That’s certainly true

Chisato : If you want to make it into a hobby, then something cheaper would be better... hmmm... do you have any other idea, Aya-chan?

Aya : Sigh--...

Chisato : Aya-chan?

Aya : Eh? Ah, What? Sorry, I felt a bit lightheaded because I'm tired...!!

Saaya : Fufu, Then let’s take a break,

Saaya : I also want to sort out my thought and think calmly about all the hobbies that everyone has introduced to me.

Moca : Agreed~

Chisato : Seriously, Aya-chan... Thank you, Saaya-chan.

Chisato : Then, let’s go to the nearby cafe. They have a delicious pancake over there.

Saaya : Pancakes, huh, that's great! I'm also getting hungry.

Chisato : Fufu. Then let's go?



Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular Posts

Chapter 5 - Flowers connected by music (Latter half)

Chapter 1 - Combining our dazzling sound (Latter half)

Chapter 2 - Our answer