Chapter 9 - I'm fired up now

== CiRCLE - Lobby ==


Marina :  I see... so something like that happens. I'm sorry, I wasn't there...

Saaya : It's not your fault! Sorry to bother you when you're busy, Marina-san.

Marina : Well... the peak hour has passed, so I'm not that busy now--... as you can see.

Arisa : Looking at the condition now, I think it's better to go back to our original plan and do the Live with only 5 bands.

Saaya : In the first place, we come here to talk about that. And we just happen to meet that girl from earlier.

Marina : I see. You're right, in this condition, it's hard to scout a new band to join our Live... It seems that I'm being too optimistic. I'm sorry.

Arisa : We also need to talk about this with the other bands later.

Saaya : You're right. I'll contact everyone via group chat.

Rimi : Kasumi-chan, Otae-chan, are you two okay?

Kasumi : ...


== Ichigaya's residence - Warehouse ==


Arisa : ...

Rimi : ...

Arisa : Oy, What should we do?

Saaya : I don't know...

Arisa : You don't have any plans!

Kasumi : Nggghhhhh~~~~Aahhhhhhhh~~~~~!!!!! I don't know~~, I don't understand!

Arisa : Don't suddenly scream like that!

Kasumi : The girl that we meet earlier said that band isn't fun. She even tore off her member recruitment poster...

Kasumi : I don't understand... she said that it isn't fun... and she doesn't want to do it anymore...

Arisa : Well, there are also people like that, right? Maybe it's just not for her.

Kasumi : But~~~!! For me, doing band is really fun...

Kasumi : You're not having fun, Arisa?

Arisa : Haa!? I didn't say that!

Tae : ... I'm fired up now!

Arisa : Now Otae!?

Tae : I'm having fun when I'm doing band, before doing band I always play with my guitar alone, so I know that feeling more than anyone.

Tae : Everyone is the one who teaches that feeling to me.

Tae : There must be something that we lack in our performance! If we lack something then we only need to perform better next time!

Rimi : I see... Yes, You're right! Hearing Otae-chan's word makes me fired up too!

Kasumi : Eh, Rimirin, What about me!?

Rimi : Of course Kasumi-chan's word moved me too! Band is fun. I'm also feeling the same.

Rimi : T- That's why, I'll work harder to improve my performance and I'll also make more new songs!!

Saaya : Fufu, Everyone is getting fired up. I'm glad, we're back to usual.

Kasumi : You're right! We have something big coming up, this is not the time for us to get depressed.

Tae : Ah, That's it.

Saaya : Otae, did you think of something?

Tae : Let's confirm it! If doing a band is fun or not.

Rimi : Fufu... Yes!

Arisa : Sigh... It can't be helped. I know what you wanna do, Otae.

Saaya : Arisa, you're amazing!

Arisa : Don't make fun of me--!

Kasumi : Let's do a session with everyone!



Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Comments

Popular Posts

Chapter 5 - Flowers connected by music (Latter half)

Chapter 1 - Combining our dazzling sound (Latter half)

Chapter 2 - Our answer