Chapter 4 - CiRCLE, from now on

== CiRCLE Stage ==

Ran : You have a request...?
Marina : We're planning to held [The 2nd Girl Band Party]. And we want everyone to participate in it.
Kasumi : I want to participate! We'll participate!!
Arisa : You---! I already told you so many times, you must hear the detail first!
Kasumi : But~! We have so much fun last time, you also said that you want to do it again, right.
Arisa : I did say that, but!... Seriously, you haven't changed at all.
Sayo : Toyama-san, Ichigaya-san. Please keep your voice down. Let's hear the detail first.
Kasumi - Arisa : We're sorry...
Marina : Fufu, Thank you. When we held our first Girls band party, I already told you all that giving support to Girl Band is CiRCLE main objective, right?
Marina : We want to make CiRCLE become a place where every Girl Band could have fun! So first we must make everyone know about CiRCLE existence!
Marina : ...And for that reason, we held the first Girl Band Party. Do you remember about that?
Lisa : The first one is a great success, right? It was really fun.
Yukina : So, what's the reason you want to hold the second one?
Marina : Yep, the reason we want to hold the second one is, we want to give encouragement to everyone who wants to start doing Girl Band...That's the reason we want to held the second on.
Kasumi : Encouragement...?
Marina : Many people say that right now is the [Era of Girl Band]. The number of people doing Girl Band is keeps on increasing.
Marina : Thanks to that, CiRCLE customer is increasing. Because there are many people who take an interest in doing a band more than before.
Marina : That's why, from now on CiRCLE want to start supporting not only the current Girl Band, but also the many Girl Bands that will appear from now on... We want to make CiRCLE into that kind of place.
Arisa : For that reason... You want us to perform in Live?
Marina : Yes! If everyone shows their growth after the first Live, then I believe that it will become some kind of encouragement to them.
Marina : I know that it's not that simple. But...
Kasumi : Let's do it!!
Kasumi : Isn't it cool knowing that someone started doing band because they see our performance!?
Kasumi :  The first one was really fun! We even sing a song that lyrics was made up from what we're feeling at that time...I'm happy when knowing that we share the same feeling at that time!
Kasumi : So I want to share that kind of feeling to everyone, if we could do that then, Ummm... I have a feeling that my happiness will increase!
Kasumi : That's why ...
Ran : That's why you want to do it?
Kasumi : That's why I want to do it!!
Kasumi : Doing band is fun. I want to show that to everyone.
Tae : Yep, Let's do it! Right, Arisa?
Arisa : ...You're right. Well, now that Kasumi has become like this, we can't stop her.
Marina : Thank you...! I know that you will say that~!
Marina : What about the other...?
Aya : Well, Pasupare needs to ask for permission from our agency first... But I personally want to do it!!! I also want to give encouragement to someone through our performance!
Ran : We'll also participate too. I also want to show everyone that doing band is fun.
Kokoro : Of course we're going to participate too!! Giving courage to someone is a very wonderful things to do.
Kasumi : Umm, What about Roselia...?
Yukina : We're also going to participate.
Kasumi : R- Really!?
Yukina : A performance to encourage someone....If we could do that, then I have a feeling that we can grow even further.
Yukina : But, If we want to do this, then we must give our all. I won't allow anyone doing this with half-baked feeling.
Kasumi : Y- yes!! I'll do my best!!
Marina : Everyone, Thank you very much...! Let's liven up the Girl Band Party together.
Marina : We're also going to support you as much as we can, so don't hesitate to ask for our help.
Kasumi : Yes! Thank you very much!!
Kasumi : I'm getting hyped up now...!! Let's make this Live, the best Live, everyone!!

Comments

Popular Posts

Chapter 5 - Flowers connected by music (Latter half)

Chapter 1 - Combining our dazzling sound (Latter half)

Chapter 2 - Our answer