Chapter 7 - Let's start scouting!

== A few days later ==
== CiRCLE Lobby ==

Kasumi : Hello, Marina-san--!
Arisa : ...There are so many people here today, what happened?
Marina : Ah, Kasumi-chan and the other! Thank you for coming today. Anyway, please wait a minute, okay~!
Kasumi : Marina-san looks so busy...
Saaya : Maybe we should help her.
Kasumi : Right? Yosh, Then, let help her everyone! Marina-san, let us help too!!
Marina : Sigh~... Sorry for making you help me, everyone. It was a big help--.
Saaya : CiRCLE is full of people today.
Marina : That's right. It's all thanks to the Mini Live that we held before this. Many people become interested in doing Band after seeing that Live and ended up coming here.
Tae : That's great. I'm glad that we could give them the motivation to do Band.
Marina : Yes, It's all thanks to everyone! Look at this note!
Saaya : This is... CiRCLE's note, right?
Rimi : It's a note for everyone to write in it, right?
Marina : That's right! In these past few days, there are so many people who write on this note!
Kasumi : What did they write?
Tae : [Please take care of me from now on too, CiRCLE. - Hikawa Sayo - ]
Rimi : That's... the one that Hikawa-senpai writes before, right.
Arisa : [Today is my first day of practice! I'm really nervous, but that was fun!]
Saaya : [I want to form a band too. Is there anyone who wants to join me?]
Kasumi : [The Live was fun! I also want to try performing on the CiRCLE's stage someday.]
Kasumi : Awesome...! There are this many people who are motivated to do Band and start playing music for the first time...!
Marina : Well, as expected of the Girl band era~. It seems that everyone has becomes so motivated on doing Band after seeing the Live.
Arisa : This is awesome--...
Saaya : This is too real...
Kasumi : I want to meet all of them... I want to know what kind of people are they?
Tae : I want to try doing a Live together with them someday.
Arisa : Well, maybe we should try doing that if there's an opportunity, right?
Kasumi : Ha...! I have an idea...!
Arisa : Well, Kasumi is so simple after all. I know what you're thinking right now, Kasumi.
Tae : Arisa, awesome.
Kasumi : Let's ask all of the new band,  that was formed after seeing our Mini Live, to also appear in the 2nd Girl Band Party!?
Saaya : Ooo--. That's just like Kasumi.
Arisa : ... Right--.
Rimi : Fufu. But, it's a good idea.
Kasumi : Right!? It will definitely be a fun Live! What do you think, Marina-san?
Marina : Fufu... To be honest, I'm also thinking the same thing as Kasumi.
Saaya : Could it be, the reason you called us today to come here is to talk about that?
Marina : Yep, That's right. Just like the first one, I want to ask for Popipa help again to scout the new band.
Kasumi : We'll do it!! Let's do our best together.
Tae : Yes, let's do it!
Marina : Thank you! I believe that you will say that~! I have also pick-up some band that I think will be good for the Live, I'll hand over the list to you later.
Saaya : Then, how about we see that first?
Kasumi : Yes! Let's do that!! I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of band is it...


Comments

Popular Posts

Chapter 5 - Flowers connected by music (Latter half)

Chapter 1 - Combining our dazzling sound (Latter half)

Chapter 2 - Our answer